This Is A List Of All The Things That Piss Me Off In Life! I Will Talk About Los Angeles Insanity, Celebrities, Crazy People, Politics... And Pretty Much Everything!!!

Monday, April 26, 2010

No Hablo...

Attention Tourists! You can't get mad at me because I don't speak your language! I would have to speak a million languages. Plus, you're a TOURIST! That's part of the deal! And if you're not a tourist and you just don't speak the language you ESPECIALLY can't get mad. Because it's more inconvenient that you don't speak English.

2 comments:

  1. I still am a fan of your blog. Can you come home soon so you don't have to live in the city that drives you crazy?- Ok ok ok- I know you don't wanna be bugged about it. LA IS a crazy ass place tho!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all know that people there speak english only if and when they want....but they still think they are fooling us. If you ask a thief HEY! "did you steal this?" Answer is "say habla no english" but if you say "Hey you want a hundred bucks for free? it's "hell, yah, bring it on baby- thanks man this is great"
    see seniore'

    ReplyDelete