This Is A List Of All The Things That Piss Me Off In Life! I Will Talk About Los Angeles Insanity, Celebrities, Crazy People, Politics... And Pretty Much Everything!!!

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Hide And Go Seek

I just have to saay that finding your cat after it has fallen/jumped off your balcony in Hollywood is very frustating. Its not like I can jump peoples fences and go search through there bushes to find her. Its kind of daunting to know that the odds of me seeing her walking down the street are pretty small. But then a lot of people have spotted her (they think) yet I'm outside calling her name every day and of course I haven't seen her. I really think she needs to put a lot more effort into being found because it just doesn't seem like she's trying very hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment