This Is A List Of All The Things That Piss Me Off In Life! I Will Talk About Los Angeles Insanity, Celebrities, Crazy People, Politics... And Pretty Much Everything!!!

Friday, November 13, 2009

People Done Gone Crazy!


People have started to go crazy! The holiday season has just begun and what that means in the retail world is more need, emotional customers to deal with. Plus EVERYONE needs extra help. My favorite question that people ask is,"I don't know what to get for (so and so). Well if you don't know than I'm not going to know. Plus I already know that you're going to say no to everything I show you and end up leaving without anything because you need to look around some more. You gotta give me SOMETHING so it's not a wild goose chase. Also, if you're pretty sure that we don't have what you're looking for, then don't bother asking me to help you find it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment