This Is A List Of All The Things That Piss Me Off In Life! I Will Talk About Los Angeles Insanity, Celebrities, Crazy People, Politics... And Pretty Much Everything!!!

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Holiday Shopping

Certain people are much harder to shop for than others. My parents are the most difficult because they never want anything except for gift cards. Then there's my boyfriend who only ever wants expensive electronic type things. I am also difficult to shop fo because I'm very picky so when people try and pick out something, a lot of times it's something I would never like or be interested in. If someone tells you they want a gift card, it may mean that you're a shitty gift giver and you might be better off just doing what they ask!!!

1 comment:

  1. Gift cards are the easiest! Especially if that's what the person is asking for. :) Doesn't mean your a shitty gift giver, it means they have not idea what they want. You should give everyone bedazzeled Altoid mint containers from now on for all occasions.

    ReplyDelete