This Is A List Of All The Things That Piss Me Off In Life! I Will Talk About Los Angeles Insanity, Celebrities, Crazy People, Politics... And Pretty Much Everything!!!

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Hollywood Bus Stops

I got off work and was waiting at the bus stop at 11:30 at night and a guy asks if the bus will take him to the greyhound which I don't know so I look up on my phone where the greyhound is. So as I'm doing this he's telling me how he had just gotten out of jail today after 4 years for threatening terrorism andthen something about domestic abuse. But, he did add that it didn't make him a bad person. Positive thinking, everyone can benefit from it!

2 comments:

  1. POSITIVE THINKING...YEP...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I love your comment that everyone can benefit from it!

    ReplyDelete