This Is A List Of All The Things That Piss Me Off In Life! I Will Talk About Los Angeles Insanity, Celebrities, Crazy People, Politics... And Pretty Much Everything!!!

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Oh This Is Going To Be Painful


Having a car is a lot of work and money. I just had to get my smog check and of course it didn't pass. But, the annoying thing is that it didn't fail the emissions part of it, it was the functional part, which might just be the check engine light and something else very trivial. Gimmee a break California. Do you really care that my check engine light is on? It's been on for like two years. Now once I get that fixed I have to go back and get another smog check, which is $60 by the way. Then I have to pay my registration. If it's not putting out smog, why the hassle? Oh it's because EVERYTHING IN THE WORLD HAS SO MANY RULES AND PROCEDURES THAT ALL BOIL DOWN TO MONEY THAT IT MAKES ME WANT TO TEAR MY HAIR OUT. It's just like when you try and call a service line for a company. You have to know that it's going to be a HORRIBLE process and you're not ever going to get your way.

No comments:

Post a Comment