This Is A List Of All The Things That Piss Me Off In Life! I Will Talk About Los Angeles Insanity, Celebrities, Crazy People, Politics... And Pretty Much Everything!!!

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Hillary Clinton Is Hilarious!


That guy asking Hillary Clinton what her husband says though "her mouthpiece" about the situation was the most condescending statement I have ever heard. I for one LOVED her reaction. She had obviously been dealing with this a lot during the visit, because she had such a visceral reaction! Hilarious. She's like, "my husband is not secretary of state I am". Why don't you sit down sir because you are a moron. I bet it makes you feel like a big man. People were saying she didn't have to react that way and it showed insecurity about being Bill Clinton's wife, but, I think no matter who her husband was, the same question would be asked. She has probably seen horrifying things there. This is a place where FGM is still performed.

No comments:

Post a Comment