This Is A List Of All The Things That Piss Me Off In Life! I Will Talk About Los Angeles Insanity, Celebrities, Crazy People, Politics... And Pretty Much Everything!!!

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Walk Faster People Are Waiting For You!

Summer in Los Angeles is INSANE. It's well known that violence get worse during the summer here, but the whole energy of the city is crazy. People start driving crazier, everyone's mad and more problems occur as a result. I am not immune to this, I can't even get all the way down my street without wanting to yell at people for driving slow, taking up both sides of the road, parking a TRUCK in the middle of the road and leaving so I CANNOT pass and have to turn around and find an alternate route. And that's not even counting pedestrians and animals and people with baby carriages and large families. Walk FASTER, people are waiting for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment