This Is A List Of All The Things That Piss Me Off In Life! I Will Talk About Los Angeles Insanity, Celebrities, Crazy People, Politics... And Pretty Much Everything!!!

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

People I Find Just Awful Or Incredibly Annoying

I'm going to explain why a couple of people are on my "people who I find just awful or incredibly annoying" list. Sarah Silverman is on there because whining doesn't make you funny, and women have a hard enough time being taken seriously in comedy, so when you get a show because a dude you're messing around with got one for you, and you don't do a good job, it's annoying. Tyra Banks is on there because she thinks she's AMAZING, she's always teaching everyone a lesson, and she's a bad person. And Dick Cheney's on there because I thinks he's a demon.

No comments:

Post a Comment