This Is A List Of All The Things That Piss Me Off In Life! I Will Talk About Los Angeles Insanity, Celebrities, Crazy People, Politics... And Pretty Much Everything!!!

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

LEARN HOW TO DO YOUR JOB!


People are so bad at there jobs sometimes. My car broke down and I thought it was my battery so, I called triple AAA. So a guy came and tried to jump it and couldn't. He said it wasn't the battery and that it was probably the alternator. (At this point I had a mini heart attack inside.) So, he called someone to tow my car because he could only jump and replace batteries. The guy that came to TOW my car came and tried to jump it again and IMMEDIATELY started it (without any problem). Then tells me that it's DEFINITELY the battery. (I'm very happy about this). So then he is nicely teaching the first guy who's still there how he started my car, and then showed him how to put my battery in properly. It's just really funny to me because on the first guys truck it says "Battery Testing And Replacement". So his entire job is to figure out if you need a new battery. WOW. Moral of the story: don't trust ANYONE to know what they are doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment