This Is A List Of All The Things That Piss Me Off In Life! I Will Talk About Los Angeles Insanity, Celebrities, Crazy People, Politics... And Pretty Much Everything!!!

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Seattle People Rock, LA People Lame!

I was just visiting Seattle and the people there were so nice and friendly so there were no problems (because nobody's TRYING to make any), that when I got back to LA it was a big snapback to reality. As soon as I stepped through the terminal if you looked at someone they were looking at you with a chip on their shoulder. No more friendly conversation with strangers that's for sure! I recommend Seattle people all move here. I went back to work and got the usual Beverly Hills shopping crowd which I can't really describe, young to old they're mostly all just kind of unpleasant to deal with. But, in Seattle I would probably end up commiting suicide because of all the rain like everyone else so nevermind!

No comments:

Post a Comment