This Is A List Of All The Things That Piss Me Off In Life! I Will Talk About Los Angeles Insanity, Celebrities, Crazy People, Politics... And Pretty Much Everything!!!

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Thinking Ahead

I've had a couple of accidents the past few days that could have been avoided had I given it some forethought. I was in the middle of helping a customer at work when I got gum stuck in my temporary crown. The gum got underneath the crown, so I was trying to work it out while consulting with this person and not let her know what I was doing. Then today I was waxing my eyebrows and I got wax in a big chunk of eyebrow that I didn't want removed and had to re-melt it while on my face to get it out. I am a little impulsive and like to get everything done fast once I figure out what I want done so I run into problems like this pretty often.

1 comment: