This Is A List Of All The Things That Piss Me Off In Life! I Will Talk About Los Angeles Insanity, Celebrities, Crazy People, Politics... And Pretty Much Everything!!!

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Thanks California!!!


I got an "Intercept Notice-Tax Refund". It says: "the City of Los Angeles will intercept your state tax refund to pay your parking fines." So you're going to tell me that you're going to not pay me my already 8 MONTHS LATE tax refund because I'm late paying my parking ticket? That's REAL shady, our state must be real proud of itself trying desperately to figure out ways not to pay their tax refunds. I already am paying 3 times the amount of the original ticket because I'm late paying it, THAT'S THE PUNISHMENT!!! I have to pay it in order to renew my registration anyway lame asses! Calm down!

No comments:

Post a Comment