This Is A List Of All The Things That Piss Me Off In Life! I Will Talk About Los Angeles Insanity, Celebrities, Crazy People, Politics... And Pretty Much Everything!!!

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Call Someone ELSE to Get Your Butt Kissed

Can't do it! Nope! Can't suck up to people. I am an actress and I can't even do it. It makes me feel gross. Mostly, I think it's because I've always had a problem with authority, especially when the person isn't smart enough to be above me or they've screwed me over. Plus, I'm not here to stroke your ego, so don't fish for compliments either. If I compliment people it's organic, or if I want to make someone feel better; not to get ahead in life.

2 comments:

  1. Richard Simmons and Nancy Grace..."incredibly annoy" me.

    I've never been an "ass kisser", either. Likely never will.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you talking about someone at work...I'm curious to find out...I'm kind of hoping our "place of business" does collapse so I don't have to go to work anymore...but I also might be fired, too. Love your blog...

    ReplyDelete