This Is A List Of All The Things That Piss Me Off In Life! I Will Talk About Los Angeles Insanity, Celebrities, Crazy People, Politics... And Pretty Much Everything!!!

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

GET OUTTA MY HOUSE!



I got a note from the landlord that "Between the times of 10am to 4pm it will be necessary for the owner/agent to enter your dwelling unit for the following reasons..." and then number 3 is checked which says "Exhibit the dwelling to prospective or actual purchasers." Are you F-ing serious? Of course it's on my day off. So then I have to figure out where to sit/stand akwardly while someone walks around my apartment. Boo. This probably doesn't bother most people. I don't know where it comes from but, I'm very territorial. I'm like an old lady and I'm only 27. Get outta my house damnit!

1 comment:

  1. Hah! Thanks for the good laugh. You are right on! Great blogs, thanks! -a twitter bud

    ReplyDelete