This Is A List Of All The Things That Piss Me Off In Life! I Will Talk About Los Angeles Insanity, Celebrities, Crazy People, Politics... And Pretty Much Everything!!!

Monday, June 22, 2009

I'm Not Here To Be Your Personal Assistant. You Aren't Paying Me

I have never in my life experienced such NEEDY people until working in Los Angeles. I was actually holding someone's dog for them the other day while I helped them find what they needed. I can't lie, the only reason I agreed was for purely selfish reasons because I love animals but, who asks someone to do that for them? People will point to a product on a shelf right in front of them and tell me that they want it. I want to ask them, "well pick it up then, is this your first time shopping in a store?" The worst is when someone drops something and waits for you to pick it up for them or, hands you their trash. Eww.

1 comment:

  1. I love it! "Oh is this your first time shopping? It's amazing when you see something you like you just pick it up."

    ReplyDelete