This Is A List Of All The Things That Piss Me Off In Life! I Will Talk About Los Angeles Insanity, Celebrities, Crazy People, Politics... And Pretty Much Everything!!!

Friday, July 3, 2009

Come On Food Companies, Is it Ever Enough Money For You?

So, organic food tastes better. I'm really surprised. I feel better mentally and physically, I don't get indigestion anymore, and my skin looks better! I guess I don't really need to ask this question but, why isn't everything done in this way? Oh, is it money? There's a surprise! I mean I love bad food just as much as anyone else, and I still want it to be an option but, it's just so mass produced that you have to go out of your way to eat organic. But, you can't make it dirt cheap and mass produce it so it doesn't help the bottom line. So the food companies will just let us get diseases and die! But, they'll be rich so yay for them!

1 comment:

  1. The Government has 'the people' by the ____, anyway. If it says "Organic", how do we really know? And, you're going to die, anyway. So, eat that Sloppy Cheeseburger every once in a while. Enjoy life with a lil' wisdom is the Key.

    Be safe

    ReplyDelete