This Is A List Of All The Things That Piss Me Off In Life! I Will Talk About Los Angeles Insanity, Celebrities, Crazy People, Politics... And Pretty Much Everything!!!

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I Wish People Came With Little Warning Tags


I wish people came with little warning tags. Like for example, one could say "Warning! I don't have a sense of humor!" That would be extremely helpful, PLUS it would help them be self aware of their problems! Another example could be, "Warning! I am going through some shit right now so don't bother me." Now see that's another one that would be extremely helpful all around! All parties would benefit from that for sure. I would also like to see: "I'm lying, I have no live experience, I am insecure and take it out on other people, I'm rich and horrible, and I am a bad person. There's something to this I think...

1 comment:

  1. But then life would be so boring (heavy sarcasm).

    ReplyDelete