This Is A List Of All The Things That Piss Me Off In Life! I Will Talk About Los Angeles Insanity, Celebrities, Crazy People, Politics... And Pretty Much Everything!!!

Friday, July 10, 2009

I have to stop being so nice to people.

I have to stop being so nice to people. It sucks that I have to do that but it's just that people see it as a weakness and then they think that they can say whatever they want to me, or TRY and take advantage of me. Then, they get all shocked when I say something back to them because I'm a nice person and I never start drama with people. So then they find out that I am a terrific arguer and REALLY good at putting people in their place. It's weird that people who are bitchy all the time get away with it, but, if I reciprocate they go nuts because they can dish it out but, they can't take it. That's what happens when you have to deal with people of lower intelligence levels than yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment