This Is A List Of All The Things That Piss Me Off In Life! I Will Talk About Los Angeles Insanity, Celebrities, Crazy People, Politics... And Pretty Much Everything!!!

Saturday, July 11, 2009

People Lack Conscience and Integrity and I Have No Patience For That.


I don't understand how people can sleep at night when they have such a profound negative impact on peoples lives. I'm talking about people in power that don't care about anything or anyone but themselves; and making money so that they can be as powerful as possible. Lobbyists, politicians, big business are all guilty of this. George Bush had lobbyists for food companies working for the FDA. Ummm... what? That doesn't make any sense. There is really too much to even go into without me having a heart attack from the corruption that goes on EVERYWHERE. People lack conscience and integrity and I have no patience for that.

1 comment:

  1. Unfortunately, the worst thing that EVER happened to America (Bush)...sleeps well every night. Don't get me started on that SOB (and I voted for him, twice). But, to be fair, ALL politicians/Government is corrupt and has sold-out America.

    Again, unfortunately, all 'the people' will do is complain...

    Oh, in case you haven't heard...Michael Jackson died.

    ReplyDelete