This Is A List Of All The Things That Piss Me Off In Life! I Will Talk About Los Angeles Insanity, Celebrities, Crazy People, Politics... And Pretty Much Everything!!!

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

No Psycho, I don't Speak Your Language. Do You Speak Mine? No? Well I guess You Can't Be Mad At Me Then Can You?

I don't quite relate to people who are visiting or living in the U.S. who don't speak English, that get annoyed with ME for not understanding what they are saying. This will happen a fair amount at my work when I am trying to figure out what they are saying using some sort of charades communication system. Now, I am patient and I genuinely try and figure out what they need. But, DO NOT roll your eyes or ask me in an annoyed tone if I speak: Korean, Russian, French, Spanish, Italian, etc. Are you kidding me? This is L.A. psycho, do you have any idea how many languages I would have to speak in order to communicate with everyone? I have had people ask me in a suprised tone "You don't speak _____(insert language here)?" The last thing that I would EVER think to do when in another country would be to get annoyed with someone and be rude to them because they don't speak English.
I'm like "You don't speak English?!" But then, I don't think they probably get the sarcasm.

No comments:

Post a Comment