This Is A List Of All The Things That Piss Me Off In Life! I Will Talk About Los Angeles Insanity, Celebrities, Crazy People, Politics... And Pretty Much Everything!!!

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The Funnier You Are, The More Intelligent and Interesting I See You.

I don't understand people who don't have a sense of humor. I have to admit that if someone doesn't have a sense of humor they seem less intelligent and boring to me. The funnier you are, the more intelligent and interesting I see you. I have noticed that sarcasm is one of those things that not everyone understands either. The reason this frustrates me is that because I am always sarcastic and/or joking around, people misunderstand me; and then I have to take time to explain to them what I am talking about. What's even MORE annoying than THAT is that if I know someone doesn't have a sense of humor I won't be sarcastic with them or joke to much with them, but, then they hear me with other people who DO have a sense of humor and they either think I'm mean or crazy or something. Moral of my story: If you don't have a sense of humor either figure out how to get one, or don't judge me or make me spend my valuable time explaining myself to you. Just sit their in your idiotic confusion and be quiet.

1 comment:

  1. Put them all on an island together and the first one that learns to laugh is returned home.

    ReplyDelete