This Is A List Of All The Things That Piss Me Off In Life! I Will Talk About Los Angeles Insanity, Celebrities, Crazy People, Politics... And Pretty Much Everything!!!

Saturday, July 18, 2009

The Douche Bags of Orange County

I DO NOT LIKE ORANGE COUNTY. There's something about the people there... Oh yeah, they are very shallow, judgmental,insecure and disgusting human beings. I was on set of a reality show at a mansion in Huntington Beach and the owner of the mansion, who is in his 20's and had NOTHING TO DO WITH THE SHOW besides lending his house out, was the biggest douche in the entire world. He was the type that although very unattractive would yell out things like "Ladies my bedroom is the first door on the left so you can all meet me up there after the party". He had like 7 other douche bag guys living there too. There were no redeeming qualities about them at all really.

No comments:

Post a Comment